2010 Productions and CocktailClub.co ABN: 23 130 743 696
Table of Contents
General Terms and Conditions
The Client acknowledges that Services provided are subject to the General Terms & Conditions agreed to upon confirmation of the quotation for the order and once the invoice has been received. Agreement is final when a deposit or booking fee for the service is received.
A booking fee of $100 is required to lock in your event. This can be paid by credit card or direct deposit. If paid by credit card the final amount can be paid after the event by direct deposit or could be charged to your card.
If the booking fee is paid by direct deposit full payment of the invoice should be paid prior to the event date.
For events budgeting greater than $1999 with 2010 Productions half the invoice (or the total) should be paid the week prior to the event and the total or remainder paid before the event date.
- All costs are net and payable to 2010 Productions (2010).
- Costs include GST which shall be borne & paid by the client.
- 2010 Productions guarantees to the client that any variation to the final cost of the service due to (but not limited to) parking, breakages/loss or extra staff labor hours, will be notified to the client at the soonest possible convenience and all expenses will be documented. The client may be subject to re-quotes, variations or additions in accordance with the nature of the event.
- Should the event fall on a weekend or public holiday, additional charges will apply to transport & labour costs to allow for holiday & weekend rates.
The client shall indemnify and keep indemnified 2010 Productions from any loss, damage or injury however caused from any negligent act, omission or breach of this contract by the Client or its agents, which occurs during the event.
2010 Productions carries general public liability insurance to the value of $5,000,000. However 2010 recommends that separate “event” insurance be considered to cover against such eventualities as inclement weather, theft, equipment failure and any other unforeseen incidents.
Loss & Damages
The Client is charged a damage waiver to cover accidental damage and general wear & tear to all hire items (does not cover against loss or theft). If NO damage waiver is taken I, being the Client, accept full responsibility for the condition of all items during the event or hire period and am liable for any damage incurred, or loss of said items due to the negligence of persons other than 2010 staff and/or contractors. Repairs of damaged items will not be undertaken without the written authority of 2010 Productions. All missing items or those damaged beyond repair will be paid for at current retail value. In signing this document I also acknowledge that I have been provided with the authority to act on behalf of the party referred to as the “Client or Hirer”.
2010 Productions owns all intellectual property, including all designs, literary and artistic works, documentation, plans, drawings, specifications, sketches, reports, graphics and logos created in relation to the event.
Confirmation must be made in writing (email) and completion of agreed payment within the designated time period. No services should be taken as secure until deposit payments are received.
See payment options on your quote or invoice for payment terms and methods. Direct Deposit preferred.
In the event of a force majeure (including but not limited to fire, casualty, accident, riot war or other enemy action, act of God, strike, lock-out or labour conditions), which prevent the event, then the Client shall pay all amounts to 2010 Productions for which they are contractually bound to pay, including all deposits, cancellation fees and other liabilities.
Cancellations and/or changes must be advised in writing. Cancellations made after written confirmation and/or deposit or full payment received will be subject to the following;
CONFIRMED JOBS CANCELLED
- More than 7 days before event: Subject to %25 of the total agreed amount.
- Between 2 to 7 days from date of event: Subject to 35% of the total agreed amount.
- 48 hours from date of event: Subject to 50% of the total agreed amount.
- On event date, during the event or event bump-in: The total agreed amount.